Today Kendall and Brennan were able to go to Cottonwood to get a haircut together. Brennan did Awesome!!!! Last time he did better then the time before, and the time before that as well. We were just hoping for that but he showed us what a big boy he was as he did not cry one time! So as Dad promised him while getting his haircut Mom came with a Treat, soda, and took Brennan to visit Papa New colt Doogie!!! So we did as promised and Brennan helped Daddy feed the horses. It was a great day to spend time with eachother
Sawyer Grant Fish
14 years ago

2 comments:
Looking good.Im glad to see that you got your playlist to work. Hope everyone is doing good. Talk to you later.
Hey there CUZ!!! It is Crystal your long lost cousin. I couldn't even tell you how I found your blog but here you are. Your family is adorable . I am glad that you are doing so well. We are great here in Iowa. Vance our son is 15 months old and all over the place. I am sure that you understand. Anyways, let me know how you are. Love ya!!
Post a Comment