Kendall's dad was here for the weekend and stayed with us a night. He love's his time with his grandkids and got to spend time with five of hem this weekend. He is such a great guy for his love for his family. We had a great time Dad thanks for coming. Brennan woke up and noticed that his grandpa was there and ran right up to him. Dad held baby Brynlee for a while she made number 9 for him this year and Thanks for coming dad we had a great time!
Sawyer Grant Fish
14 years ago

12 comments:
Your baby is growing fast. You better enjoy it while you can. I always knew you would be a good dad. Why are you not coming for Thanksgiving? This is the last one with the Bryants you know.
plus we all need to see that baby before she is 2.
She is so cute! And the baby looks great too! J/K Molli you are adorable and always look so great! I love you and can't wait to see the kids again. Ryan misses Brennan!
What great hair! I love it! You look great sis! I am so proud of you both for the great parents that you are. Never let your kids take for granted the good grammies and papas and grandparents that they have! Love you guys!
Hey Molli. Jake and I were talking about your blog and he gave me the address so I could see pictures of your little girl. I hope you don't mind. Thanks, by the way, for your help the other day. She's adorable. Congratulations.
HOLY HAIR wow she is so cute. And growing so big. Come say hi if you guys are up for thanksgiving!
I didn't know you had a blog! You guys look so good together! I think that you are losing the blonde genes, though.
I found your blog on Colton's. I hope you don't mind. Now I finally get to see your new cute baby girl. She's a doll and has so much hair. And I get to see cute Brennan. He is getting so big!
Hi! We too are guilty of blog stalking you through Colton. Your kids are so cute! I am obsessed with her hair. I like that chocolate brown color on your walls too! Come visit our blog at www.azkidsinmd.blogspot.com
Oh Molli, you look fabulous and happy and Brynlee is adorable. I can't beleive how big Brennan has gotten. Congrats!
She's a cutie and you look good! Wish I was there to give you and little one a big fat kiss!
You guys have a beautiful baby girl! I love the hair, I am jealous, Shandelle almost looks bald! You are going to be an awesome dad Kendall! I haven't met your wife yet but she is beautiful and sounds great! Congrats to both of you!
Molls...how bout you update the stinkin blog? xoxxo
Post a Comment