Brynlee is like her mom's little experiment for hair due's. She does not know that she has these things in her hair. But we could not stop laughing. She is so adorible and sweet we can't help but smile when we look at our two kids. They are amazing and so sweet and we are so lucky to have them. If anyone wants to do this with there little baby's hair CVS Pharmecy has them. I think they were four dollars. Anyway it did not work the first time we do not know what happened but the second time it did and she looks like a little grown up girl.
Sawyer Grant Fish
14 years ago

8 comments:
Way cute! Now I want to see what she looks like after they are out. She is getting so big Molli and those blue eyes are adorable.
she is so cute! totally looks just like you!
I remember when you told me that your mom use to do the curlers in your hair. How fun to pass that on! Brennan looks good riding his horse.
I love, love babies in curlers, it just takes me back to our childhoods. . .I spent a while looking for the actual pink ones for Avonleah. . .Your kids are darling.
Molli! Im jealous of her hair! I really hope my kids have hair like yours.. Its amazing. I cant believe you are already putting sponge curls in her hair! Shes a doll.
Hey! I can't wait to smooch them both! See you soon!
Molli, Your kids are so cute! I saw you on Britnees blog and had to say hi! I am excited to see your family grow!
It was so much fun to get your comment. I hope you don't mind that I put you guys on my friends and family. I soooooo miss those days at Granny's and just flat out still miss her. She was awesome wasn't she! Your family is beautiful! Love the curler pics. I have a hard time believing that we are all getting so old myself, but isn't is fun?
Post a Comment