Thursday, May 8, 2008

Starting to eat real food



Brynlee has found it that she is ready to start eating real food. Her favorite probably is mashed potatoes. She has been eating rolls and as you can see she holds it herself and nibbs away on it. She is so funny she tries to take a big bite but just can't so she opens big and gets as big as her six teeth can get.

4 comments:

MenloveClan said...

She is a mini you!!! Omi goodness I love her & look at all that hair! Londyn & I are jealous! We need to get together, I sure miss you!

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back and coming back, just so I can hear her coo and giggle and see scibby king himself. Miss you guys!

Sara M. Taylor said...

Kendall your comments are way to generous, but thank you much. Your little family is beautiful and you both are doing a great job. Thanks for the Dr. Pepper now I am hooked again. Next time i will take you up on your steak. The hotdog didn't sit to well.

SAM and RACHEL said...

hey you guys!