Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Wake up Call


We arose to our two little bundles of joy bouncing around in Brynlee's Crib. She was so happy that her big brother came to join her. We walked in and seen them and she kept jumping up and down because she knew it was time to play. Brennan usually is a grouchy person in the mornings...a lot like his MOM! But Brynlee is a lot like her dad and very happy to be awake whenever the time is.

4 comments:

Colton said...

Holy crap, with her hair down, your kid looks like she is about four.

And I blame all of her bad behavior on being one quarter Gillespie.

Katlyn Papa said...

Love the new pictures. I have been waiting for you to put up some new ones. I am blown away at how fast they are growing! Adorable!

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh! Look at all that hair!! At first I thought it was Jordyn.

Hans and Holly said...

Hey,
I am trying to find contact info for people in our Snowflake graduating class. We want to have a 5 year reunion. Is there anyway I could get your address and contact info? If you could also let anyone you still keep in contact with know that we need their info as well, I would appreciate it. All info needs to be emailed to snowflake2004@hotmail.com ASAP. Thanks, and hope all is well.

Holly (Bryant) Carlson