Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brennan



Brennan is at a stage that at times, ok all the time is so frustrating to me. He teases his sister ALL DAY LONG (and yet she still ADORES him). He pretends he is any and every animal growling and crawling around on all fours and as my Dad says does a piss poor job of listening. So many times through out the day I find myself locking myself in my bedroom for a timeout so I can try and regain focus and make it through the rest of the day. But at the end of the day after I have sent him to bed an hour earlier, he will creep into our room and say "Mom I forgot to give you a kiss" and I just melt because I know a part of him will always be my baby boy.

4 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

Aww you guys have the cutest kids. I love em to death! And I miss them, and you. I haven't even got to spend any time with baby Edge :( Let us know when you will be in town next, we will definitely have to get together. I hope everything is going good.

The Fish Family said...

Well, it is about time. You know that you are going to have to update a lot more now that you have moved away, right? I can't believe how big that baby is getting and I hope to see him again someday. I wish that I could have seen you this past weekend. It would have been a blast. Anyway, take care and I will talk to you soon.

Colton said...

Good for you. Tara always says that she can't spank her kids, because she knows that as soon as she starts hitting them she isn't going to be able to stop and is just going to murder them. I think that is just hilarious!

That picture of Brynlee smiling at Brennan is a classic. You are a lucky mom. You just need to go on a fishing trip for a while or something.

Deanne said...

Wow that sounds familiar. Boys love to tease sisters. But that can be so sweet too.