She is all girl I promise..well actually maybe not but she sure had fun out in the woods she played hard and it showed. She liked to ride the 4 wheeler and pretty much just loved playing. She got her nails painted blue by her auntie and then toes by her mama and she can tell you who did what. She also got a new pair of boots because everytime Brennan gets to wear his she gets all ticked off and so wal mart had some and when she seen them we could not leave with out.
Sawyer Grant Fish
14 years ago

2 comments:
Hey this is Sunshine's friend Caryn. I just have to tell you, you are not alone! My little girl can be girlie when she wants to be and have her nails done and wear dresses and all that. Then the next thing you know she has her boots on and is out there in the mud with the best of them! Your kids are so freakin adorable!!
They get so dirty in the mountains! I like her boots!
Post a Comment