hey kendall this is kam. sorry i got your post so late. no we dont live out where ness used to we live in the val vista lakes area. how long you lived here?
This is me and my handsome husband Kendall. We have three beautiful children, Brennan, Brynlee and Edge. Brennan is 4 and Brynlee is 2 and Edge is 6 months. What a blessing it is to have found the love of my life and to be anxiously engaged as parents of these sweet little spirits from our Father in Heaven.
5 comments:
You are too crafty! I love that family saying. . .I may have to copy your crafts because i'm not cool enough to come up with my own!
I love looking at all your crafts! I wish you lived here by us and I think Sunshine, you and I could have some great times together!
hey kendall this is kam. sorry i got your post so late. no we dont live out where ness used to we live in the val vista lakes area. how long you lived here?
I love those fall blocks. Is it just paper on blocks with some bling. Very cute!
hey kendall do you have ren's email address? we wanted to write him a letter. thanks.
Post a Comment