Sunday, May 2, 2010

Clay and Brandy Bryant






What a great day for them. Brandy is way to good for Clay but they had a good wedding. She was a great bride and Clay was quite chill himself. Dad and I were in charge of rehearsel dinner main dish. We did enough the whole family ate it 3 times. Ha Ha we were worried we would run out. Easton was the ring bear and did great and I think got him a little girlfriend while doing so. Then the time came and Clay was crying like a wuss but Brandy held her own. Then Alby Carl Doug and I decorated his car and he asked us to start it and doug crawled through the trunk cause you could not get door open. Then he locked keys in car and we had to have a friend come get car open so clay was a little late to reservations wherever he stayed.

No comments: