Saturday, December 15, 2007

Grandpa Ryan, Dad and Brynlee Bryant Family




Grandpa's best blessings are his grandkids. They all cling to him and love him very much. He brings much joy to all of his kids with the love he shows all of them. Thanks dad you are a GREAT Grandpa. Here picture of the family that attended...Roy and Clay were absent but here are the rest of us. Then during the ceremony Brynlee got a little tired so Dad took her in the back to let her see everyone. She is a great baby, we kinda like her.

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Brynlee is looking so big! And you look like you never had a baby! Well we wish you a Merry Christmas from all of us! Love Brennan's smile!

Traci said...

Thanks for coming by to visit us. We enjoyed seeing you.(Even if you didnt bring the fam.) Brynlee is growing so fast. I hope I get to see her before she turns 1. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. We love you.
The Butlers