I can't hardly believe that it has been a year since I met Kendall. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring and gentle husband. We have two beautiful children that enrich and bless my life more and more each day. I felt so fortunate that we were able to get the kids all dressed up in their new Sunday clothes to go to church. We had such a nice Sacrament meeting and were able to remember and reflect upon the birth of our Savior. I am humbled to know daily that He lives and that through Him those that we care about and love so much are able to be together forever. We love and miss you all and above all wish you a very Merry Christmas from the Kendall Bryant household to yours!
Sawyer Grant Fish
14 years ago

8 comments:
What a cute family all dressed up for church. I love Brynlees hair. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Hopefully we will get to see you soon.
She has so much hair. I love her dress and Brennan is as cute as ever!
Hi Molli- Im an old friend of kendalls. I just came across your blog and realized it was Kendall Bryant! You have such a cute blog. But I was thinking when I found you guys "how did kendall score this cool girl". Ha, I know Kendall feels hes a pretty lucky guy. Tell him I said hello. Congrats on your new baby and you guys look like an incredible family. I hope to keep in touch with you guys and get to know you some more!
Amber (hatch) Lovelace
Your kids are so cute and brynlee's hair is hilarious!!! You guys look happy and it's good to see that life is sailing along smoothly. Give your kids smooches and thanks for sharing all your updates!
Are you sure you're the mother? All I see is dark hair everywhere.
Hey Molli, I haven't seen you since young women's. My family moved and then I went to college. Anywho, just dropping by to say Hi. You look great and your kids are way cute!
Amy (Johnson)
Hey Kendall... How are you? Cute family... your little girl's hair is so adorable! We need to all get together sometime, hopefully we will get moved over there soon!
Kendall! So good to hear from you! I have to give you crap because you are kendall bryant. Come on, you know how it goes. Kendall, your wife is a babe. Your girl is so dang cute. Her hair is amazing! Bless her heart, she totally got your hair. Good thing she is a girl, your boys are going to need hair cuts every other day! We know how that goes, right? Good times, cutting all of your guys's hair in your good ol moms kitchen. Boy how did she put up with you boys!:) Keep in touch! P.s. no dissing on the prego girl. Its Rough seeing your belly grow in only a few months.. Its crazy!
Post a Comment