Okay I am only home two days a week from now till probably about March but when I come through the door I always get the best Daddy welcome. It is nothing more than two little ones yelling Daddy. I am thankful for Molli sacrifice as a mom right now at this time more than ever probably. She is a full time worker and works 10 hour days and comes home to feed the kids then out they ALL go. She is like a Single mom with me being gone and she has to do a lot more as a parent than I do. So I am taking this time to let everyone know how much I love her and how grateful I am because I know it can't be easy. She is by far the greatest woman in the world! Molli in case I lack any of showing it while I am home I hope you know I love you. This is what I get to do is hold on to this little one so Molli can get some things done so here we are.
Sawyer Grant Fish
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment