Molli and her mom had a craft day and had a good time doing it. I think everyone loves to do this stuff when they do it. It is definatly a talent that Molli family has they all have their own. We had a fun time doing it and I say that because while Molli was sleeping in I was up covering some of these blocks, and fixed her breakfast. She was far to spoiled that week! Well deserved though honey!
Sawyer Grant Fish
14 years ago

4 comments:
Women and their crafts. Let's go shoot some animals or something...
So cute!!!
It was fun to catch up on how big your kids have grown. Love the crafts, very cute! Molli is an awesome mother and woman.
When are you going to update this thing with some more pictures!? Hope all is well. We'll see you at Doug's ordination?
Post a Comment