OK Molli might get mad at me for saying this because we just haven't and I don't think this is the best way to tell people or anything either but there is a lot of excitement going on in our family right now we are Expecting our son to be born in June if he stays in there long enough. He is kind of a turd! He thinks no one should put there hand on moms stomach or something cause every time he kicks. We are really excited Molli has had a rough time with this one and hopefully things will all work out soon. I have faith that it will especially when Brennan asked Heavenly Father to take care of Baby Edge and to help him grow big and strong and healthy in his prayer. He informed me that he is HIS baby Edge. So also we are going through the Temple next Weekend are really excited about it. Great things have been happening for us and we are glad. We will All be sealed as a Family next Saturday. So there is some news for everyone hope all is well with anyone who reads this.
3 comments:
I KNEW IT! I must be bulimic. Maybe I can get a job reading minds...
FINALLY! I have been waiting for you to post about this little boy! Haha. We are so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see him. We hope that things continue to go well for Molly and that she starts feeling better. And congratulations for next Saturday! That is so exciting. Someday, Dev and I will get there!
Anyway, your kids are adorable. Glad to see you are all doing good.
Hey there cousin. I've been blog-stalking you for a while. Congratulations on your family and the Temple. Being in there with all of the people that matter most to you is priceless. The Temple always makes me think of family, and especially Granny. Way to go. The best day of our lives!
Post a Comment