Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I know its late Christmas Dress



Here is how stinking Handsom Brennan looked on Christmas day and how stinking cute Brynlee looked that day. We had to drive to Anthem to find Brennan a white shirt and walk through ever stinking store. It is April now and he grew out of it. Probably because he eats healthy like his dad though. He loves pepsi and has now figured out how much better the RED starburst are then the orange one we always gave them. We liked the red and pink and were a little stingy...Brynlee was so hard to find a dress for cause there is so many that she would rock so we went and found this like white with a red waiste sash? And I was sold.....til I seen price tag was around 150 I said heck now she can wear a Diaper and still look cute no way in heck she needed that. So she got this one and I thought she looked like a rock star!

No comments: