Congratulations to you guys! I'm so happy for you Molli. I loved looking at all your new pictures. I can't believe how big Brynlee is now. I am so jealous of her hair.
This is me and my handsome husband Kendall. We have three beautiful children, Brennan, Brynlee and Edge. Brennan is 4 and Brynlee is 2 and Edge is 6 months. What a blessing it is to have found the love of my life and to be anxiously engaged as parents of these sweet little spirits from our Father in Heaven.
4 comments:
Congrats again you guys. That is so exciting. Cute pics, I love your sweet little family :) Your kids are adorable, can't wait to meet baby Edge.
Oh my gosh, Brynlee looks so adorable in that first picture! I can't believe how pretty her hair is...
Congratulations, too. That is a fantastic event.
This is awesome Kendall. Congrats. Im sad I missed it. What a cool opportunity. Loved the pics
Congratulations to you guys! I'm so happy for you Molli. I loved looking at all your new pictures. I can't believe how big Brynlee is now. I am so jealous of her hair.
Post a Comment