Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Ryan Edge Bryant made his grand entrance into the world on June 16th. He was our biggest baby weighing in at 8lbs. 7oz. and was 21 inches long. Kendall kept telling me he was going to be a 9 pounder so I guess I should be grateful that he wasn't. He is such a sweet baby and I am proud to say that he is already showing signs of being a Mama's boy much to Kendall's dismay. For everyone who knows how attatched Brynlee is to her daddy this is my little way of revenge.:)

4 comments:

The Fish Family said...

WOW!! You look so great for just having a kid. I look like hell afterwards and you look like you are ready to go out to dinner or something! He is so dang cute and that hair is awesome. Does he already have a faux-hawk going on? Can't wait to see you again. Let me know when you are up for visitors and I will have to come by without the boys for a minute!! Love ya!!!

Colton said...

Oh Molls, you look terrific! Congratulations!

Betts Family said...

Congratulations on your newest little squishy baby! I'm happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Homesick...oh so homesick, wish I was there to help and clean house and cook a meal and just kiss on and squeeze your littles. Congrats and we love you all