Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Amazing Wife Before/After



Well Molli is so great and such a trooper as the day went on they decided to break her water and thats what they did at about 5:30. Well Dr. Lepetich said I am going home to get some dinner and I will be back at 7 to deliver baby. So since he said he was going to get dinner I figured I had enough time to get to cafeteria and get me something and felt terrible about it because Molli had not got to eat all day and was so hungry. Well as I walk back into the room this is what I got a pretty wife with an oxygen mask on. I first asked what happened they said he flipped out and they needed to get her more oxygen. Then when things calmed down I said can I take a picture and got told NO. But here it is much to her dismay...but what I am grateful for is the After picture when this beautiful baby comes into our lives that we have been waiting for. It all makes all the fights over dinner or snack or house or anything possible worth it because he is here now..I hope the pregnent wife fights stop :) But as Dr. Lepetich says dad when you see the babies arms grab him...And I was like for real? He said yes so after Molli 2nd push there was his head and then arms. She did so great and we are thankful to Dr. Lepetich for bringing our 3rd child to earth with no problems at all. Anyone who looking for a Dr he is the Man every nurse likes him and we had great experience with him every time. Thanks Molli for being the woman you are and going through all 39 weeks to bring our son here. Love you

9 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is so sweet. And Molli you look beautiful. You are such a tough girl, there is no way that I could have went through all the crap you had to go through. You're such a good mama. I am so glad he is finally here and that you are both doing well. Can't wait to meet him :) Let us know if you guys need anything!

Colton said...

Molli actually looks great for someone who just had a baby. Usually they are scary looking. CONGRATULATIONS!

Deanne said...

Baby number 3! How time flies. Congrats to you both. He has tons of hair.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mollie I am so glad that you are and look so healthy and same for the baby.

Anonymous said...

Wow...theres people looking at your blog that I am a little surprised by, all the more reason I think I am going to go private. WIERD! :)

justin and sherrie said...

Congratulations! It's amazing how time flies. We used to think that we wanted 6 or 8 kids, but after this one I think that we just want one. Anyway, way to go.

Teresa :) said...

That is so great that everything went well for you guys. Congrats on #3, its been a big change for us, but in a good way. :)

Afuvai Family said...

Molli! Congrats to you both! I was so excited to hear all is well. Jake told Eth and she passed it on so thanks for family! You look so beautiful in your pictures and that little guy looks like such a sweetheart! Let me know if you need anything. And I need your address too. Oh and look up these things called Peepee Teepees- so racist I know. I love you!

The Grandy's said...

Look at all that HAIR! He's so cute!