So here is how Kendall and Molli get entertained by our son Brennan who finds himself in a sink at Grammy's! How blessed we are to have him with the sense of humor he has. We find him a little goofy at times
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOSH! If I could snatch him out of that sink and just smother him with kisses and tickles I would. What the heck was he doing in the sink? I am SOOOO glad you started your blog. I won't feel so far away from you all! He is so sweet!
Hey Kendall its Teresa!!! Your little girl is soooo beautiful. Congrats and tell your wife hello for us. Im adding you to my blog so you better check us out. treeabbott.blogspot.com see ya later.
This is me and my handsome husband Kendall. We have three beautiful children, Brennan, Brynlee and Edge. Brennan is 4 and Brynlee is 2 and Edge is 6 months. What a blessing it is to have found the love of my life and to be anxiously engaged as parents of these sweet little spirits from our Father in Heaven.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! If I could snatch him out of that sink and just smother him with kisses and tickles I would. What the heck was he doing in the sink? I am SOOOO glad you started your blog. I won't feel so far away from you all! He is so sweet!
Love that smile! WHat a handsome little fry bread!
Hey Kendall its Teresa!!! Your little girl is soooo beautiful. Congrats and tell your wife hello for us. Im adding you to my blog so you better check us out. treeabbott.blogspot.com see ya later.
Post a Comment