Sunday, September 30, 2007

A little time with Grandpa Ryan!




Today we were able to go so Snowflake for the day and Brennan was able to spend some time with his cousins that he doesn't see much. He did really well with them even though he has not been around them much. Tatum did awesome with the baby and Madison thought she was so small...But really she is half Maddy size...She such a tiny girl! We had a lot of fun for the couple hours we were there and we were so lucky to be able to go eat at Trappers...and have some Great banana cream pie! It has to be the best pie ever made!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She already looks different from even just two weeks ago. What a sweet pea and her outfit is adorable!

Teresa :) said...

Your baby is such a doll. I cant wait to see her in person. Im sure Kendall is in heaven. I am amazed every time I see your little boy at how much he looks like Kendall. He is soooo cute!!!! see ya

Lyryn said...

Hey,

I stumbled across your blog an noticed that your daughters middle name is Lyryn! I was just wondering were you came up with that name and the spelling of it. I've never heard of another Lyryn before, so I was super couriouse. Well, I hope you have a wonderful day! God bless!

Lyryn