Sunday, September 30, 2007

This is how I roll.........I love my Trucks and Loaders!




Other than horses this is Brennan favorite thing to do. He is always finding something to do with his trucks. He puts moms clothes away and Brynlee clothes away and hauls his blanket around and his cheese and his drinks and if I havent named anything you think he could haul he hauls it trust me! He loves to go be with daddy aroung his truck and to look at pictures of it and anytime you go by a construction site you can gaurentee you hear....Loader Dad Loader! Or Truck Dad Truck he loves it when we pass by any place with either of those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The admiration of a father to a son...I love how in love with Kendall he has become, how great it is to see him have that role model and the love he deserves. I guess we'll keep you!